PING has announced details of its Autumn/ Winter 2021 women’s apparel collection, which combines premium performance fabrics and manufacturing techniques with the latest seasonal print and colour trends, designed to inspire female golfers to both look and play their best in all conditions.
The Autumn/Winter 2021 range features options to suit every golfer and blends PING’s premium performance fabrics with a rich colour palette, to create a selection of choices that offer comfort and practicality, whilst allowing golfers to continue to look their best.
Featuring PING’s innovative Sensor performance fabric technologies, SensorCool®, SensorWarm® and SensorDry®, the range features a rich colour palette inspired by nature’s autumnal shades. The main colours of ‘Firebrick’ and ‘Radiant Yellow’ are offset with ‘Pristine’ – a fresh winter white. This versatile palette allows all colours to be worn together and all coordinate with classic navy tones. The collection is centred around elegant, timeless and classic paisley prints that create a strong visual impact across key layering styles and accessories, whilst also appearing as a subtle tonal effect in new stand-out outerwear pieces.
Ainsley Half Zip PING Women’s Golf Top Navy Pristine
- Paisley print design to upper chest
- Peached fabric with enhanced softness
- Half-zip opening with metallic silver detail
- PING logo to right sleeveSensor Platform: SensorCool® Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane Price: RRP £60.00
Colette PING Women’s Reversible Vest Navy Firebrick
- Reversible design with printed paisley design to one side
- Insulated throughout
- Two front pockets with PINGmetallic stud fastenings
- PING logo to hemSensor Platform: SensorWarm® Fabric: 100% Polyester Price: RRP £90.00
Evangeline Half Zip PING Women’s Golf Top Pristine Multi
- Moisture movement
- Quick dry
- Stretch properties
- Crease resistant.
Sensor Platform: SensorWarm® 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane Price: RRP £60.00